Heather Nauert Expected to Replace Nikki Haley as U.N. Ambassador
Following the resignation of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, reports indicate that U.S. President Donald Trump will nominate State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert as her replacement.
Trump had previously said Nauert was under serious consideration to replace Haley, though he’s been known to change course on staffing in the past.
This is a developing story. More details will be added as they become available.
Source: Global News
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff