Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a working breakfast with the ambassadors of the European Union countries, organized by the Austrian Embassy in Bulgaria as the rotating President of the EU Council, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting discussed topical issues on the European agenda.
These included energy, economy, international politics, EU security, as well as steps to join Bulgaria in the eurozone waiting room.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus