Maya Manolova is Among the Candidates of BSP For Mayor of Sofia
National Ombudsman Maya Manolova is one of the candidates for the next mayor of Sofia. This was announced by the chairman of the Sofia party organization Kaloyan Pargov, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Among the other discussed names are MEPs Elena Yoncheva and Georgi Svilenski. The BSP candidate for mayor of Sofia will be announced after the upcoming elections of the European Parliament in the spring, the results of which will affect the decision on the candidacy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plovdiv Traffic Police Congratulates Lady Drivers on March 8, Hand out Flowers
- » On March 8 Bulgarian Feminist Mobilization Group Will Rally for Gender Equality and Women’s Rights
- » Bulgarian Border Police: 12 Illegal Migrants, Including 3 Children Detained
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation