Polish President Andrzej Duda Arrives at an Official Visit to Bulgaria
At the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev, Polish President Andrzej Duda arrives on an official visit to our country, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The deepening of bilateral relations, economic cooperation and partnership between the two countries within the EU and NATO will be part of the focus of their talks.
The program of the President of the Republic of Poland also includes meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Tsvetka Karayancheva, National Assembly Speaker.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister Gabriel: Bulgaria's OECD Journey Sees Positive Recognition and Effort
- » Italy’s Ambassador Met with the Minister of Economy and Industry Bogdan Bogdanov
- » Ukraine's Ambassador Accuses Bulgarian President of Serving Russian Interests
- » Bulgarian Nationals Safely Extracted from Gaza Strip to Cairo
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Advances Economic Links with China
- » Sofia-Moscow Tensions Surge Over St. Nicholas Church Crisis