Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Participate in the Energy Perspectives Round Table
The prospects for the integration of the gas market and Bulgaria's priorities for improving the energy security in the region are the topics of a round table with the participation of the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Organizer is the Center for the Study of Democracy. The focus will be on reducing energy poverty, security of supply and increasing energy efficiency. The ambassadors of the United States and Greece will participate in the discussion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commision Creates Comparing Offers Platform for Electricity Supply
- » Bulgargaz will Reimburse Customers due to Cheaper Gas