By the End of the mandate of the Current European Commission, Bulgaria Can be Admitted to the Schengen Area
By the end of the mandate of the current European Commission, Bulgaria can be admitted to the Schengen Area.
''It is realistic that by the end of the mandate of the European Commission Bulgaria to be accepted in Schengen'' - said GERB Deputy Chair Tsvetan Tsvetanov on the basis of the talks which are held at a high political level, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
'' I think Bulgaria has much greater hopes of joining the Schengen area - first on air, eventually water, and later on a land border'', he also added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria