"Bansko Film Fest" Begins Today
The 18th edition of the Festival of Mountain and Extreme Cinema - "Bansko Film Fest" begins today in Bansko, reported the Blgarian National Television.
More than 100 films from over 30 countries will be shown on the forum, some of which are dedicated to people with disabilities engaged in extreme sports.
Among the guests of the festival, we find the German Thomas Huber, one of the greatest modern climbers, the Italian mountaineers Mario Vielmo and Sebastiano Valentini -the last one who saw Boyan Petrov under the Shishapangma peak.
The fest program also includes exhibitions, presentations, children's cinema and book presentations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification