Premier Boyko Borissov to Participate at Thessaloniki Summit 2018
Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov will participate at the Thessaloniki Summit 2018 in Greece on November 15 and 16, reported he Bulgarian National Televison.
The forum is organized by the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece and hosted by Greece’s Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. Serbia’s Premier Ana Brnabić, Romania’s Deputy Premier Ana Birchall and ministers from the region will also attend the summit.
The participants will discuss topics such as EU perspective, coherence, industrial development and cooperation with the Western Balkan countries. The summit is a continuation to the quadrilateral meeting Bulgaria-Greece-Romania-Serbia held on November 2 in Varna.
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Cooperate Against Human Trafficking
- » EU Ministers of Internal and Foreign Affairs Attend Meeting on Migration in Paris
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia