Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
For the third time, the building of the National Palace of Culture will shine in the colors of the rainbow on the occasion of the International Day of Tolerance, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The initiative is a sign of respect for diversity, the diversity of cultures and traditions, and the protection of all forms of individual human freedom. Similar campaigns are also taking place in cities like Washington, New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Brussels, Dublin and London.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint