Winter Tires are Mandatory from Today in Bulgaria
As of November 15, drivers should have changed tires to be adapted to winter conditions or their tread to be over 4 mm.
It will also check whether the headlamps are set correctly and that the windscreen wipers are in good condition.
If there is anything wrong, the fine would be BGN 50.
It is important to know that usually this responsibility applies not only to local drivers but also to those who drive cars from abroad, announced the European Consumer Center Bulgaria. The requirement is according to the latest changes in the Road Traffic Act.
A fine of BGN 50 is also provided for driving worn or damaged tires as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend