Minister of Agriculture and Food Opens a Campaign to Support Bulgarian Food Producers
Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov will open a round table launching a campaign to support Bulgarian food producers, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Data show that only in the first eight months of 2018 the growth in the production of meat and dairy products in our country is between 10 and 20 per cent.
On an annual basis, the county accounted for an increase of 13 per cent for exports of food products and agricultural commodities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend