Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea
Bulgaria joined the first global multi-agency operation codenamed 30 Days at Sea. The purpose of the operation is to ascertain violations and crimes resulting to pollution of sea environment, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
A total of 276 law enforcement and environmental agencies from 58 countries took part at the operation between October 1 and 31, led by Europol.
Over 500 offences, including illegal discharges of oil and garbage from vessels, shipbreaking, breaches of ship emissions regulations and pollution on rivers and land-based runoff to the sea, were detected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Cold Continues, Snowfall and Rainfall are Expected