About 8,000 km of 3rd-Class Roads in Bulgaria Need Renovation and Reconstruction
''About 8000 km of third-class roads need renovation and reconstruction'', Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
An inventory of the road network in the country was made in August this year. From 11,530 kilometers of third-class roads - 930 of it are in excellent condition; 2700 kilometers in good condition, 2560 kilometers in satisfactory condition, 1610 kilometers in inadequate and 3730 kilometers in poor condition.
''Next year, we will repair a total of 1214 km of roads for about BGN 930 million'', Minister Avramova promised.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions