4.2 Magnitute Earthquake Hit the Greek Island Zakynthos Again
An earthquake measuring 4.2 on Richter again rocked the Greek island of Zakynthos last night, ANA news agency reported.
Following the 6.4 magnitude quake, which was registered in Zakynthos on October 26, a number of secondary earthquakes were recorded on the island.
There were no reports of injuries or damages.
- » Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
- » Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day
- » The Ice Cover on Earth is Warming
- » Bulgarian Activists Win Case to Save UNESCO-listed Forest in Pirin National Park
- » Mostly Sunshine with Variable Clouds in Bulgaria, Highs between 7° and 12°C
- » Rare Bird Species Recorded During Wintering Waterbird Count in Bulgaria