4.2 Magnitute Earthquake Hit the Greek Island Zakynthos Again
An earthquake measuring 4.2 on Richter again rocked the Greek island of Zakynthos last night, ANA news agency reported.
Following the 6.4 magnitude quake, which was registered in Zakynthos on October 26, a number of secondary earthquakes were recorded on the island.
There were no reports of injuries or damages.
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster
- » Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea