An Exhibition of Works by the Iconic Artist Andy Warhol
Exhibition of works by the iconic artist Andy Warhol was open in New York, reported bTV.
It includes over 350 paintings. Some of them are Warhol's most popular works.
The exhibition will be officially opened on November 12 and will continue until the end of March next year.
Andy Warhol is the most prominent representative of the pop art movement. At the heart of his work is the theme of American culture. He often draws things like money, food, women's shoes, celebrities, and newspaper clippings.
- » CEZ Plans to Sell its Assets in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Poland
- » Apple Pay Comes to Bulgaria
- » Philip Morris Makes a Call Center in Bulgaria and Opens 100 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: IGB to Lead to a Real Diversification of Sources
- » Bulgaria did not Hold Bitcoin Worth $1.6 Billion, Finance Minister Claimed
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation