An Exhibition of Works by the Iconic Artist Andy Warhol
Exhibition of works by the iconic artist Andy Warhol was open in New York, reported bTV.
It includes over 350 paintings. Some of them are Warhol's most popular works.
The exhibition will be officially opened on November 12 and will continue until the end of March next year.
Andy Warhol is the most prominent representative of the pop art movement. At the heart of his work is the theme of American culture. He often draws things like money, food, women's shoes, celebrities, and newspaper clippings.
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Start Drone Production
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?
- » Huawei is Working on its Own Voice Assistant to Rival Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Increased by 0.3% Month-on-Month to 5.9% at the End of October
- » The EU Invests Over EUR 290 mln in Bulgarian Rail Transport