An Exhibition Presents Over 300 Saved Treasures From Treasure-Hunters in Bulgaria
The exhibition presents over 300 saved treasures with high cultural values from treasure-hunters across the country. The name of the exhibition is "The Saved Treasures of Bulgaria".
It will be opened today at the Archaeological Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
The exhibition displays stolen cultural assets that have been the subject of unlawful trafficking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plovdiv's Old Town to Host Spectacular Three-Day Wine Festival
- » Bulgarian Artist Radoslava Antonova Kostadinova Unveils 'Haikus': A Journey Through Words and Nature
- » Lviv National Opera and Ballet to Grace Sofia's Stage in Exclusive Western Europe Tour Stop
- » Orthodox Tradition: The Reverence of the Christian Family on Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- » Christmas Fasting Begins
- » The Russian Church in Sofia will be Reopened