From Today, It Will Be Easier to Travel Between Vratsa and Montana
From today the movement is restored via the bridge in Vratza and village Kravoder. Due to the repair of the bridge, part of the E79 international road between Vratsa and Montana was closed for traffic for three months, and the traffic was carried out through bypass routes.
Construction was delayed by five days.
The bridge is expected to be launched shortly before noon.
The bridge will make traveling in this part of Northwest Bulgaria easier for the drivers.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor