From Today, It Will Be Easier to Travel Between Vratsa and Montana
From today the movement is restored via the bridge in Vratza and village Kravoder. Due to the repair of the bridge, part of the E79 international road between Vratsa and Montana was closed for traffic for three months, and the traffic was carried out through bypass routes.
Construction was delayed by five days.
The bridge is expected to be launched shortly before noon.
The bridge will make traveling in this part of Northwest Bulgaria easier for the drivers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend