From Today, It Will Be Easier to Travel Between Vratsa and Montana
From today the movement is restored via the bridge in Vratza and village Kravoder. Due to the repair of the bridge, part of the E79 international road between Vratsa and Montana was closed for traffic for three months, and the traffic was carried out through bypass routes.
Construction was delayed by five days.
The bridge is expected to be launched shortly before noon.
The bridge will make traveling in this part of Northwest Bulgaria easier for the drivers.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen