''Winter'' Action on Bulgarian Roads Begins From Today
From November 1, the Traffic Police ''Winter'' Action begins in the whole country.
The action starts with inspections of cyclists and pedestrians, as well as the technical condition of cars for the winter season.
As of November 15, drivers should have changed tires to be adapted to winter conditions or their tread to be over 4 mm.
It will also check whether the headlamps are set correctly and that the windscreen wipers are in good condition.
If there is anything wrong, the fine would be BGN 50.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend