Drivers Will Not be Required to Show Their Electronic Vignette
Drivers will not be required to show their electronic vignette or any proof of payment, as the authorities will do checks electronically, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works said.
This is part of the draft decree on the setting up and operation of the mixed toll system for road vehicles, published by the ministry for public discussion.
From January 1, 2019, paper vignette stickers will be replaced by electronic vignettes with no change in prices. A weekend vignette will be introduced for cars, valid from Fridays to Sundays. Truck drivers must use vignettes until August 16, after that they will pay a toll.
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly