Strike Slows Shipments To and From Canada
Canadian postal workers' union has been in strike since October 22. The situation affects deliveries to the whole world, incl. in our country.
The staging actions are carried out on a rotating basis in various places in the country, and in the affected areas shipments are not accepted and delivered, informs Bulgarian Post.
Canadian mail continues to work in the rest of the country, where no strike actions are currently taking place.
Information on normalization of the situation will be published on the site of Bulgarian Posts EAD.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs