German Concern Festo is Looking For a New Factory Near Sofia
Within the next two or three years, the German concern Festo, which currently has two locations in Bulgaria - in Sofia and Smolyan, will start building a new production base in our country, according to Investor.bg
The company faces a serious challenge - finding the right infrastructure in the right place.
The company's investments from the current period until 2023 will amount to BGN 70 million - as the company has invested in the last 7 years - from 2010 to 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mergermarket: New Sale of Telenor Bulgaria Contemplated
- » Bulgarian National Bank Issuing a New Banknote
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria