Grigor Dimitorv Will Face Roberto Agut in Paris Today
Grigor Dimitrov will start his tournament in Paris today (October 31st), reported bTV.
The Bulgarian tennis player is placed under number 9 and will start directly from the second. His rival will be the Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain).
The match between the two will start probably after 13:30 Bulgarian time.
Grigor and Agut have met three times in tournaments so far as the Bulgarian has 2 wins.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cristiano Ronaldo will not play in Saudi Arabia
- » World Cup: The Most Iconic Performances of All-Time
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem