Military Medical Academy Organizes Free Examinations and Consultations For Influenza
Military Medical Academy organizes free examinations and consultations for influenza and seasonal viral infections in persons over the age of 12, the MMA announced.
The examinations will take place on 01 and 02 November 2018, from 09:00 to 14:00, at Room 108 of the Department of Infectious Diseases.
For this purpose, it is necessary to make a preliminary registration at tel .: 02/92 25 989 and 02/92 92 125.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains