Military Medical Academy Organizes Free Examinations and Consultations For Influenza
Military Medical Academy organizes free examinations and consultations for influenza and seasonal viral infections in persons over the age of 12, the MMA announced.
The examinations will take place on 01 and 02 November 2018, from 09:00 to 14:00, at Room 108 of the Department of Infectious Diseases.
For this purpose, it is necessary to make a preliminary registration at tel .: 02/92 25 989 and 02/92 92 125.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures
- » Bulgaria: More than 10,000 Coronavirus Tests have been Performed in COVID zones
- » Mathematician: At Least 10-12 000 are Infected with COVID per day in Bulgaria, but Don’t Know it