Handmade Bazar, Short Films and Great People During 'Pave Art Fest' This Weekend in Sofia
"Pave Art Fest" brings as many different pavings together as Sofia municipality used for the construction of Graf Ignatiev street.
No matter if you are a yellow paver, a granite block or a brick , we’ll surely have something for you. We have invited creators form all movements of art - fashion, jewelry, accessories, illustration and many more. We will finish our pavement with a selection of short films. All of this will take place in the in the oldest and most emblematic movie theater in Sofia - Vlaikova.
Let’s pave the way together!
10:00 - 19:00 - Handmade fest
18:00 - 21:00 - Selection of short films
More about the event you can find on its Facebook page.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today marks 115 Years since Bulgaria’s Independence
- » Bulgarians honor the Saints Faith, Hope, Love and Sofia
- » Bulgaria celebrates 138 years since its Unification
- » Bulgaria: 140 Publishers will attend the Book Alley event in Sofia
- » More than 3,500 Folk Performers from Bulgaria and abroad participate in the festival in Nedelino
- » Indian Summer Exhibition: Art from my Travels