Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
An elderly family from Stara Zagora has been the victim of telephone fraudsters.
For the 10th to 12th of July, according to the tried-and-tested scheme that victims believe they help the police, twice the elderly couple handed over the sum of 40,000 euros.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway