Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRС) launched a public consultation procedure on the draft CRC position regarding the issuance of authorisations for use of the individually assigned scarce resource - radio frequency spectrum for terrestrial digital audio broadcasting (T-DAB+).
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank