Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRС) launched a public consultation procedure on the draft CRC position regarding the issuance of authorisations for use of the individually assigned scarce resource - radio frequency spectrum for terrestrial digital audio broadcasting (T-DAB+).
- » PM Borissov and Maria Gabriel Discuss the Construction of a Supercomputer in Bulgaria
- » Georgian Parliament Speaker is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers