Japan Floods: Death Toll Rises to 200 as UN Offers Assistance
Tokyo (CNN)Landslides and flooding caused by torrential rain in Japan have killed 200 people in what has become one of the deadliest natural disasters to hit the country since the earthquake and tsunami of 2011.
- » Fuel Protests in France: MAP Reveals Locations of Planned Road Blocks
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » Eight UN Peacekeepers Killed in Eastern DR Congo
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations