4-year Old Child was Seriously Injured after a Severe Accident in a Kindergarten (Photo)
A 4-year-old girl survived a severe incident after a wooden cabinet fell on it last Thursday. The case is from Gorna Oryahovitsa, and the kindergarten is Bodra Smyana.
On the unfortunate day a cabinet fell on the head of the girl, and the staff did not respond adequately, says father Lambov before RegNews.net. Emergency has not been called for more than an hour.
When the mother arrived, even the nurse did not accompany the child to the hospital, said the father, who has been horrified to see his daughter in such a state.
Within a week, all the circumstances, including why the competent institutions were not notified within the statutory time limit for the incident, will become clear.
At the moment, the child is at home, but she has to visit more doctors. Due to the impact one eye of the girl has a large hemorrhage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel