Anti-war Activists to Stage Rally in Sofia Sunday
All anti-war organizations in Bulgaria led by the Committee "Bulgaria for Peace" said they would stage a silent rally in front of the Parliament today. They will protest while MPs discuss governmental proposal for Bulgarian assistance to the looming strike on Iraq. The protestors demand no participation of Bulgaria in what they call "unjustified and blunt attack."
Bulgarian pacifists say a wave of giant anti-war rallies is surging across the world. "All people who oppose the attack on Iraq around the globe will unite and will stop the aggression," Stefan Gaytandzhiev from the Committee "Bulgaria for Peace said. He stressed that even Iraqi decedents and political adversaries of Saddam Hussein got evolved with his organization as they "loath civilian death and destruction."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Don't Wait for the Moment when Hunger will Overcome Fear!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario