Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko
A bus with 40 children from Russia crashes on the road between Kiten and Primorsko, police said in Burgas. The accident was between the bus and a car. There are no injured children who are in Bulgaria for a summer camp.
They are already moved to another bus. The section between Kiten and Primorsko is closed for car traffic. Traffic is redirected to a bypass route. There is substantial material damage.
- » New Cardiff Signing Sala Missing after Suspected Plane Crash
- » Serious Brawl and Physical Violence between Bulgarians and Englishmen in Bansko Last Week
- » Stones Hurled into Central Synagogue in Sofia (Photo)
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Construction Worker Died in an Accident at Building Site in Plovdiv