Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko
A bus with 40 children from Russia crashes on the road between Kiten and Primorsko, police said in Burgas. The accident was between the bus and a car. There are no injured children who are in Bulgaria for a summer camp.
They are already moved to another bus. The section between Kiten and Primorsko is closed for car traffic. Traffic is redirected to a bypass route. There is substantial material damage.
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin
- » India Train Cars Derail, at Least 5 People Killed, 35 Hurt