789 Bulgarian Drivers and Passengers were Caught without a Seat Belt within a Month
789 violations of the rules for the use of safety seat belts in motor vehicles have been registered for 4 weeks, the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office announced. 322 of the violations are with drivers or passengers in buses.
The inspection was ordered by the prosecution service of the Ministry of Interior because of the publications that the non-use of safety belts leads to an increase in the number of people injured in road traffic accidents.
In the period 23-29 April, 239 cases were reported for non-use of seat belts by drivers or passengers in buses.
From April 30 to May 6, another 218 violations of drivers and passengers in the vehicles were caught.
Between May 14 and May 20, there were 237 cases of non-use of safety belts by truck drivers and minibuses, as well as 83 cases of drivers or passengers in buses, have been identified.
- » Short Story of a Bulgarian Writer Entered a US Textbook on Literature
- » Dangerous Chemicals Found in Diapers in France
- » South Australia Heatwave Smashes Record Temperatures
- » Flu Epidemic in 16 Districts in Bulgaria, 902 Schools Are Closed
- » Flu Epidemic is Announced From Today in Vidin and Kardzhali
- » Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually