789 Bulgarian Drivers and Passengers were Caught without a Seat Belt within a Month
789 violations of the rules for the use of safety seat belts in motor vehicles have been registered for 4 weeks, the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office announced. 322 of the violations are with drivers or passengers in buses.
The inspection was ordered by the prosecution service of the Ministry of Interior because of the publications that the non-use of safety belts leads to an increase in the number of people injured in road traffic accidents.
In the period 23-29 April, 239 cases were reported for non-use of seat belts by drivers or passengers in buses.
From April 30 to May 6, another 218 violations of drivers and passengers in the vehicles were caught.
Between May 14 and May 20, there were 237 cases of non-use of safety belts by truck drivers and minibuses, as well as 83 cases of drivers or passengers in buses, have been identified.
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Shortage of Teachers in Bulgaria will Reach 10,000 in 2 Years, 39,000 in 8 Years
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground