BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
920 leva will be the starting salary for teachers in Bulgaria from 1 January next year. This is written in the collective agreement between the Minister of Education and Trade Unions, reported the Trade Union Syndicate to Podkrepa Labor Union, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The lowest salary for a master teacher will be BGN 1005 and a director - 1140 leva. The union recalls that, according to the promise of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, if the state budget provides it, the increase will become a fact from October this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person
- » Bulgaria: Summer Student Programs for the United States Have Been Canceled
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova: Between 700 and 1,000 people Will be Tested for COVID-19 in Kindergartens
- » Sofia: Parents Protest Over the Lack of Places in Kindergartens and Nurseries