BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
920 leva will be the starting salary for teachers in Bulgaria from 1 January next year. This is written in the collective agreement between the Minister of Education and Trade Unions, reported the Trade Union Syndicate to Podkrepa Labor Union, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The lowest salary for a master teacher will be BGN 1005 and a director - 1140 leva. The union recalls that, according to the promise of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, if the state budget provides it, the increase will become a fact from October this year.
- » The Government Allocates nearly 2.5 Million for Physical Education and Sports in Kindergartens and Schools
- » 8 Out of 10 Students in Sofia Are Subject to Aggression
- » Bulgarian President Honours Bulgarian Scientists with "John Atanasoff" Award
- » The Teacher Salary to Become BGN 1750?
- » How to Secure a Job After Graduation
- » Teachers who Enrol in Motivated Teachers National Programme Will Be Stimulated with BGN 500 Salary Increase