Temperature record: 34, 2 degrees in Ruse, Northeastern Bulgaria
A maximum of 34.2 degrees in the shade was measured in the late afternoon in Rousse, which is a record for that date, the hydrometeorological station in the Danube city reported.
From there, scientists explained that statistics have been running since 1961. So far the warmest temperature on June 1 was in 1962 when the thermometers reported 33.2 degrees. The coldest weather for that day was in 1997 - 8.6 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » The Weather will be Sunny and Cold, Strong Wind is expected in Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Strong Wind Knocked Down Trees in Varna
- » Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h
- » Yellow Code for Negative Temperatures throughout Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days