The Interior Minister: Foreign Drivers Are not Paying Their Fines
Interior Minister Valentin Radev admitted that the drivers of cars and trucks with foreign numbers do not pay their fines.
During the parliamentary scrutiny, he declared that there were changes in the legislation to solve the problem.
In front of bTV, Radev reminded that yesterday, the motion safety committee also discussed this case.
Five different measures are foreseen to be part of the Road Traffic Act, Radev pointed out and gave an example from the day of the heavy catastrophe of the Trakia highway with the overcrowded bus. That day he saw masses with foreign numbers in the emergency bar.
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing
- » Mariya Gabriel Answered More Than 50 Questions During Her EP Hearing
- » Maria Gabriel Will be Heard in the European Parliament at 7.30 pm Bulgarian Time
- » Mariya Gabriel Ahead of Parliament Hearing