Borisov in front of Medvedev: The World is a very Difficult Place with Endless Conflicts
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and his Russian counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev, discussed the deepening of trade and economic cooperation, as well as in the field of energy, tourism and transport.
The Prime Minister of Bulgaria is on a visit to Russia, where he will meet with President Vladimir Putin.
Dmitry Medvedev stressed that in recent years the partnership between the two countries has intensified. "We can now discuss separate parameters of our trade and economic cooperation," the Russian Prime Minister said.
His Bulgarian counterpart pointed out that the priority topics in the relations between Bulgaria and Russia remain the fight against terrorism and security, economy, tourism and energy. "The world is indeed a very difficult place with endless conflicts. We and Europe are very much affected by the migratory wave, "added Boyko Borisov.
The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, Minister of Culture Boil Banov, Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova and Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova, who are in the official delegation headed by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens