Two People were Shot in Marseilles
Two men in their thirties were killed near a football stadium in Marseille at around 1am on Saturday, according to La Provence. The victims reportedly died at the scene after being shot with a Kalashnikov. It is the second such incident this week. On Monday, Kalashnikov-wielding gunmen opened fire in another part of the city, injuring one person.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison