The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
The US Attorney General is on a visit to Bulgaria, Nova TV reported. Jeff Sessions will take part in the regular meeting between the European Union and the United States on justice and home affairs.
Main topics are expected to be the fight against terrorism, security and judicial cooperation, transnational organized crime, migration, border management and visa policy.
The meeting, which begins today with an official dinner, is held twice a year, with the country holding the rotating EU presidency in the first half of the year.
President Donald Trump's choice of Senator Jeff Sessions as his attorney general was initially dogged by allegations of past racism.
The controversy has now moved on to meetings Mr Sessions had with the Russian ambassador during Mr Trump's election campaign.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Airspace over Geneva Will Be Closed for Putin-Biden Meeting on June 16
- » Russia Doesn’t Expect Mush of Putin-Biden Meeting – Sergey Lavrov
- » US Sanctions Precipitated MRF Visit to Ankara – Journalist Ilhan Andai
- » North Macedonia’s Premier Ready to Bend Knees to Sofia But Not Sacrifice Identity and Language
- » Turkey Takes Diplomatic Offensive on the Balkans, Erdogan Meets MRF Delegation
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Discusses EU Integration of Western Balkans with His Portuguese Colleague