Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
A man died in Plovdiv after stabbing with a knife and a lot of stab wounds, reported from the St. George hospital in Plovdiv. A military official is in custody, reports Darik.
According to unofficial information, the incident that occurred last night in the Kyuchuk neighborhood in Plovdiv has come after a scandal between the dead, who is a policeman in the RU in Karlovo, and a soldier from the 68 Special Brigade in Plovdiv. According to the latest data, the military official has stabbed the policeman who later died in the hospital.
It is supposed that the conflict between the two men, who are about 45 years old, was due to a woman.
The area of the incident is cut off.
So far, the only official information on the case is that it was taken over by the Military District Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv.
The spokesman for the institution, Lieutenant Colonel Angel Uzunov, refused to give any details.
The State Accident is expected to report what is known to date.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene