Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet on May 22 with his Bulgarian counterpart Rumen Radev in Sochi, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. After the talks, Putin and Radev will make statements for the media.
Rumen Radev will visit Moscow on 21 and 22 May on the occasion of the Day of Bulgarian Culture and Literature, where he is expected to continue insisting on the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Bulgaria.
- » NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Praised Bulgaria’s Contributions to Collective Security
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Remains a Highly Committed and Responsible NATO Ally
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong