A Polish Plane Made Emergency Landing in Sofia
A Polish passenger airplane with 180 people on board made an emergency landing at Sofia Airport today, bTV said.
It is a flight of a charter airline that flew at 8:37 from Crete to Warsaw, but an hour later it had to land in our country. According to Polish media, the cause is broken glass of the cockpit, but this information is not officially confirmed.
From the morning, passengers are in the border area and are provided with food and beverages. Tonight they will be picked up by another plane.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station
- » Train Chaos: Delays and Cancellations Disrupt Bulgarian Railways Services
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 800,000 Households are Still Without Electricity
- » PM Denkov Addresses Severe Power Outages in 1,000+ Settlements After Snowstorm
- » Four Flights To and From Varna Canceled due to the Bad Weather
- » Over 800 Reports of Fallen Trees and Branches in Sofia