Earthquake in Stara Zagora, Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale was felt in Stara Zagora.
This shows the website of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy, and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake with a depth of 20 kilometers and was registered at 8:30 p.m. this morning.
- » The Ozone Hole - Smaller than when it Was Discovered
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Today, Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » 3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather Today, with Temperatures Between 22C and 27C