Rescuers Saw a Tent in Camp 3 under Shishapangma
Several suspicious sites and a tent were spotted by the rescue teams in the Camp 3 area below the Shishapangma peak in the Himalayas, along the way Bulgarian climber Boyan Petrov disappeared. This was said for bTV by Yogesh Sapkota, marketing director of Simrik Air, who coordinates the air and land rescue from Nepal.
In his words, the Sherpa will go to the camp for a few hours and check the tent. A helicopter is ready to take off immediately if something is found in the camp.
Earlier today, information was released about something fount at the lower Camp 2, but Sapkota explained that it was just a rock.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov