Pregnant Bulgarian Woman Disappeared in Crete, her Husband was Found Hanged
37-year-old Bulgarian woman disappeared on the Greek island of Crete. For nearly seven years, Desislava Ilieva had a relationship with a Greek citizen and was pregnant with him, NOVA said.
The 45-year-old man in question was found hanged four days after Desislava's disappearance. The Greek authorities are already conducting a search operation.
According to the Bulgarian girl's friends, the man did not want the child. That is why they suggest that the Greek man may have killed Desislava after a scandal and then committed suicide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria