For Five Days, 254 Driving License Have Been Withdrawn for Unpaid Fines
The driving licenses of 254 people were taken away by the Traffic Police because of unpaid fines.
Penalties were imposed during a five-day action in which police officers checked whether drivers and passengers in cars had paid earlier fines. During the period from May 2nd to May 6th, 8468 people were checked, of whom 2,074 were passengers, reported Ministry of Interior.
During the inspections, to the drivers were given 1092 electronic fiches, and to their companions - 179. Over 200 were the sanctioned drivers and passengers who were traveling without belts and helmets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia