Europe Is Looking For 15,000 Young People For a Free Trip
The European Commission has announced that this summer 15 000 young adults will travel to the EU to get to know it. The trips will be paid with money from the EU budget (12 million euros).
The aim of these travels is young people to get acquainted with the rich European cultural heritage, with other Europeans and with everything that unite Europe. Travels are scheduled to last up to 30 days and include visits up to four locations.
Applications will be accepted in June on the europa.eu/youth/EU_bg portal. Those wishing to participate must be at least 18 years old till 1 July of this year. The participants will be selected by a jury.
Depending on how much money remains after the summer trips, by the end of the year they will have a new opportunity to apply. More details will be announced on this site in the middle of this month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Holy Brothers Cyril and Methodius
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day
- » Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak