President Radev will Host an Informal Meeting with his Austrian and Romanian Counterparts
The presidents of Bulgaria, Austria and Romania Rumen Radev, Alexander van der Bellen and Klaus Iohaniss will hold an informal meeting in Rousse on Friday.
They will discuss key topics on the European agenda, which are among the Bulgarian priorities of the EU Council presidency. The meeting in Rousse is also an expression of the political will of the three countries that will consecutively assume the presidency to ensure continuity on key common positions on the community agenda such as the European perspective for the Western Balkans, the future of cohesion policy, energy and transport connectivity in the region , the presidency said.
The city is symbolically chosen as the main topics of the meeting will be the development of the Danube region, which is of great importance for the connectivity and the increase of the economic growth in the EU.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured