President Radev will Host an Informal Meeting with his Austrian and Romanian Counterparts
The presidents of Bulgaria, Austria and Romania Rumen Radev, Alexander van der Bellen and Klaus Iohaniss will hold an informal meeting in Rousse on Friday.
They will discuss key topics on the European agenda, which are among the Bulgarian priorities of the EU Council presidency. The meeting in Rousse is also an expression of the political will of the three countries that will consecutively assume the presidency to ensure continuity on key common positions on the community agenda such as the European perspective for the Western Balkans, the future of cohesion policy, energy and transport connectivity in the region , the presidency said.
The city is symbolically chosen as the main topics of the meeting will be the development of the Danube region, which is of great importance for the connectivity and the increase of the economic growth in the EU.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata