The Most Expensive Chocolate in The World
50 grams of the most expensive chocolate in the world cost more than 300 euros. It is made from a very rare variety of cocoa beans, which are 5300 years old. It would have probably disappeared if they were not so enthusiastic people like Servo Pachar.
Servo Pachar from Ecuador is already awake at 5 am and prepares his morning chocolate dose, and his company makes the sounds of the chirping birds. Servio is the fourth generation owner. He has six children.
The most expensive chocolate in the world is made from the finest Ecuadorian cocoa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC received Bulgaria's revised Recovery and Sustainability Plan on September 30
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv
- » NATO is increasing its presence in Kosovo
- » Turkey strikes PKK targets in Iraq in response to the Terrorist Attack
- » Day 585 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 19 Countries, including Bulgaria, in the Ukrainian Alliance of Defense Industries
- » Turkey: Suicide Bombing in Ankara