The Most Expensive Chocolate in The World
50 grams of the most expensive chocolate in the world cost more than 300 euros. It is made from a very rare variety of cocoa beans, which are 5300 years old. It would have probably disappeared if they were not so enthusiastic people like Servo Pachar.
Servo Pachar from Ecuador is already awake at 5 am and prepares his morning chocolate dose, and his company makes the sounds of the chirping birds. Servio is the fourth generation owner. He has six children.
The most expensive chocolate in the world is made from the finest Ecuadorian cocoa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: A Large Part of Russia's Black Sea Fleet has left Sevastopol
- » Italy: At least 21 Dead after a Bus carrying Tourists fell off an overpass in Venice
- » The US House of Representatives removed Kevin McCarthy as Speaker
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner